Monday 16 February 2015

Powerlifting motivation - how i started doing powerlifting

So today i won't write article about training, eating, giving tips etc. that's write i will write for is how i started with powerlifting. How i meet this sposrt? How i got motivated? How i started? ....

So, i was a 14 years old kid and i wanted to make muscle. I have always wanted to be big and strong. So i found a training program, which was 5x5 strenght system, because i did a lot of bodybuilding exercises, most of them were isolated exercises but i did't get any change of my body and my muscles. So i started 5x5 system. At the end of my 14 age, i already made 95kg 5x5 deadlift and 80kg squat. My bench press was weak, like 65-67,5kgs.

I understood that this is the program for me. I was very happy with my strenght. Before starting this program i weighted 61kg, and at the end of it i was 75kg. This heavy squatting, deadlifting, benchpressing and rowing gave me a lot of size and strenght. After this program, i had to find another and that's how i met powerlifting. I used a lot of powerlifting programs and than i started making my own powerlifting programs, based on the 3 top exercise(deadlift, squat, benchpress) with assisting exercises.

I got motivated from a lot of powerlifters, especially RAW powerlifters like Konstantinovs, Malanichev, Koklyaev, Mendelson etc. And i told myself that i will be strong more and more. I trained so hard and i was very motivated and focused. My friends started to notice my success and they admire me. I was very proud of me. I started to traing them too, i teached them how to squat, deadlift, benchpress, overheads and they realised that powerlifting training builds a lot of muscle and strenght. I realised it too and im glad it wasn't too late.

And now, i'm 16 years old, training 5 times a week, preparing for competitions and couching 4 of my friends. I won't stop beating my personal records and i hope i won't have any injuries, because i understood that powerlifting IS MY LIFE and i will live it like a beast.

Hope you guys like it, if you wanna see my training videos chek out my youtube channel (OcerWorld) and also follow me on twitter and google + and subscribe for my youtube channel. Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment